The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Goodbye Earl

T, short on patients and edgy?! Who'd a thunk it?

I cooked dinner today. A huge ole' spread. I was starting to clean up the kitchen and Gma got on my nerves. I'm hiding until Dad & Jo get home.

The Real World/Road Rules Challenge finale was stupid yesterday. The final mission was much easier then all the other challenges!

My friends are planning a trip to Vegas. I'm sad about it for many reasons. I love love love Vegas. I'd go in a heartbeat. I could probably swing the money and time off work, but I'm trying to be "responisble" plus it seems to be a couple thing, and while I was invited, I just don't want to do Vegas as the 5th wheel. I hate being single. My social circle has always been great about not making the single people feel like extras, but a vaction, that's just different then the bar, dinner, movies, playing cards, bowling, etc.

I have a lot of love/hate relationships lately...
==Being Single
==My family
==My Gma staying with us
==My work

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home