The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Real Good Man

Nothing of substance to post...

Tonight is the season finale of one of my TV programs, one of the very few I watch faithfully. Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I don't think the girls have a chance in hell at winning. Wonder what will be on MTV's Monday night 10 spot next week?

I had a slight melt down today at my family. It was basically a miscommunication, with a tired/just woke up T, that was also hungry. I purposely left work on time today, so I could come home, take a nap, go to church, eat dinner, watch TV, go to bed. When I got home from work I was SO exhausted (and I'm betting my iron was dead too, but that's another story) that I talked with my parents and gma for a few minutes. I went to nap. I had my alarm set for 6:30 so that we could leave at 6:40. At 6:15 (I'm stone cold OUT!) Dad comes in bugging me about dinner and salads and stuff. Alarm goes off, I get up slowly. Jo is just out of the shower with sopping wet hair. Mom told her I wasn't doing well, that we weren't going to Church. Now, I would have napped longer if I wasn't going to Church or I would have worked longer or something. I was just annoyed, very annoyed. Hopefully some day, I'll be able to attend special events at that Church alone. Not yet, I think (not that I have done it yet) Sunday mornings is all I could do alone. I can blend in with 100 people but not 30. Mom says she wants to go tomorrow, we will see when 6pm rolls around tomorrow.

How does one manage to put underwear on inside out? Seriously. The lovely things even had writing on them, and I managed to put them on inside out. Of course, this wasn't noticed til 9am, while at work. It bothered me all day. Guess that's the type of stuff that happens when I sleep 2.5 hours of catnaps and leave for work at 6:11am.

My plan for this week, to get 40 hours in is...7.25 today, 7 tomorrow, 7 Wednesday, 10 Thursday, and 8.75 Friday. We shall see.

Peace, love, and reality TV viewing to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home