The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?

Today was a day of relaxation to the fullest. Awesome I tell you!

Went to Church. Today was the start of winter rivivial. It was a decent service. It seemed terribly LONG, but it wasn't more then 10 minutes longer then our average service. I liked it because it seemed directed to the younger people (30 & younger he specificially said a few times), but the man doing revivial, grew up in our Church (50-60 years ago) and many many of his extended family attend our church and the church in the next town over. It was weird to me, to have him a rivivial preacher, refer to people by names often. Did I mention all 4 of us went? We had some problems with Mom during the middle of Church, but nothing Dad & I couldn't handle. After the long prayer, Mom thought that was the end and got up and started to leave. She was in the parking lot, when I realized what was going on so I got Dad to go chase her down. Revival is going on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. My plan is to be there Monday & Wednesday.

After Church, we went sledding. Again, all 4 of us. Mom was just going to watch, but she went down the hill some too. Its not a big hill by any means, its right across from the hospital too. So, Dad figured why not let her go? Remember its quality over quantity. She hurts herself more by falling out of bed daily then she could have sledding.

After Sledding, it was lunch time. Lunch was GROSS. I'll live.

Then came my nap. Ahhhh. I love naps, especially my Sunday afternoon nap. Then it was dinner time/football time. Darn Steelers. Cost me $1.25. Yes, we are big gamblers in this house. I know I lost $1 to Jo. I am not 100% sure if I bet my Dad or not. LOL. I'm only 25 and I can remember something 10 hours later.

Then my family all played a game (sequence) during the 3rd & 4th quarter of the game. Jo & I won. Wahoooo! Jo and I played the night before and I won then too. I'm the champ. I'm the best. Wahhhhhhhoooo. Yep, I'm a goof.

I just got done scrapping 2 Christmas pages for my Mom. Did I mention I'm making her a scrapbook for Mother's Day? Ideally it will be for Mother's Day. Things could change and I could feel the need to give it to her sooner. So far I have 5 pages done for hers. I want at least 20 when I give her the album.

On a sad note. Johnny Carson passed away today. Johnny retired from late night TV when I was 13. I don't remember him really, but I do remember watching him at the cottage all the time as a little kid and everyone laughing, so I would laugh too. Why do I only remember Johnny at the cottage? I think its because that was the only time I would be allowed up that late. Sad sad day. Johnny is truly a legend!

I was going to make me a quality chocolate/banana milkshake tonight but Mom ate some of the ice cream and there isn't really enough left. Pout!

I got an email from Shell today. Shell has ALWAYS been 100% supportive about the ongoings with ST and I, since about day 10. She really feels like that when its meant to be, that you will love his friends & family, they will love you. He will love your family & friends and they will love him. As we all are well award, I didn't have that love (hell, there wasn't a bit of like) with ST's family.

Rumor has it that some friends of mine are dating or sleeping together or something. Its really entertaining. I can't wait to get to the bottom of it. In all actuality, I'm sure no one will ever know the truth because the girl involved is one of the biggest liars and hiders of real information out there. If something is going on with these 2, I'm going to laugh my ass off. I can imagine what they really want from the other, but to make certain ex's jealous. I know if that's the plan it won't be working at all...but hey, whatever works. LOL.

I talked to one of my buddies tonight. He's looking at moving to TX or NC. Eeeeek. I don't want him that far from me. Plus, (I should have mentioned it to him!) what would he do with his boat? Maybe he'll just give it to me.

I really wish I could get blogger's spell check to work on this computer. Sorry, ya'll.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home