The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

How Do You Like Me Now?

OMG! I'm SO happy dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K is one of my best friends. Sadly, K lives about 2K miles away. I know K thru an AOL message board. Currently on that message board we have a thread discussing the weather in the midwest/northeast. K posted in regards to my post about wanting to move to the southwest. I then post back about seeing her every other year. She was last in Michigan in May of 2004.

Well...K is online, so I IM her to chit chat. She tells me she's coming to visit in less then a month. She didn't even read the message yet about me giving her a hard time about visiting every other year. Wahoooooo! K is coming to Michigan!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably only see her for a day, but its better then a kick in the butt.

Its been a sad day of laundry. I had to toss out 1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, and 1 bra. The pants were probably warn 1 time, maybe 3. They are just want to short for me. Without shoes on, standing up, they were above my ankle bone. The shirt, was by far, my favorite bar shirt! I had to sew it 2 weekends ago to wear it. Today, after I washed it there was 1 more place that needed to be sewed, plus the 2 that I did last time needed to redone. Then my favorite bra, the underwire broke. Dammit!

Choices, choices. We are still under a "winter storm warning" until Midnight tomorrow. I'm thinking it would be easier to drive down tomorrow evening, stay at Gma's house (less then 2 miles to work) but Jo was saying Gma will be here and it will be a cold day in hell before I stay there with just my Gpaw. Hell, I'd rather walk to work from my house naked in 12 inches of snow before I would stay with Gpaw.

Jo caught up with my blog. I'm annoyed that she doesn't believe how I feel. But, I guess, only I know how I feel.

I did some scrapping tonight. 2 pages for me, 2 for Mom. Wahoo. I'm up to 5 pages for the year. My goal is 365 pages. I did all Thanksgiving pages today. I'm journalling lots on Mom's so its time consuming and emotional.

Peace, love, and dead flowers to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home