The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Guys Do It All The Time

Something has been weighing heavy on my heart the past few days. I feel like I gave ST a bad rap during my long 10,000 Angels post.

As I've said, I am over ST & I as a relationship. I am not happy with the way ST handled himself in the past 2 weeks now. We did have a great 6 years. ST is not a bad person. Actually, ST is a great person. He's got just about every quality I would want in a friend or lover. Now I won't stroke his ego and say any of those qualites at the moment. Someone that could truly love someone as complicated and nutty as me for so long, must be pretty skipping special.

Shell & the gang liked the bar! Yipppppeee! They are going back on Saturday. Wahooo. Now, am I free? Better check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home