The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pieces of Me

Joy oh joy. Everyone at work was very edgy today. Great! Grace especially, was just stressed and not herself! Thankfully we weren't as busy as the past few days. We think Jess might have finally gotten through to Phil, that 1) we need more people 2) we need the terminals to cooperate 3) its not fair that one out of four departments is responsible for ALL the "busy" work. In the past month our calls have DOUBLE, our paper requests have quadrupled and we have grown from a department of 63 to 66. Plus, people are gone training all the time. Somethings gotta give. I did get all my stuff done and let at 3pm. Of course, there was tons more that I could have done, but my stuff was done.

I'm annoyed in more ways then one. I didn't go to Church again tonight. Revivial is over and I didn't go at all. More on that another day.

I think I'm learning part of the reason I've been such a gem to deal with lately. I'm sleeping for crap. I have a sinus innfection/drainage in the troat & ears kicking. Plus, my iron level is very low. Toss a high liver emzyme level on top. I'm just praying to make it thru the work week. Even if I only put in 6 hours the next 2 days. Just gotta go. Then, some sleep and sleep and sleep along with lots of vitamins, eating well, and some good ole' fashion drugs.

I missed American Idol tonight, I think. I slept from 5pm until 9:30pm. Good thing I was up to watch Nick & Jessica AND the Ashlee Simpson Show. Now, I'm off to read about Monday's episode of The Bachorlette, that I missed. I'm way into way to many TV shows right now! NERD!

Peace, love, and long naps to all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home