The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Nothing About Love Makes Sense

Lots happening here...nothing with much substance.

I just slept for 13 hours! Yippeeeeeeeeeee! I'm home alone right now! Yippppppeeeeee!

Work was okay on Friday. Grace wasn't in, I only worked 8 hours, and I left with my & Grace's desks basically cleared off. I spent about an hour making a packet about special papers for the 2 new printer girls we have. I lost sleep about some of the stuff the night before and I wasn't going to let it happen again. Jess was really impressed with the packet. She asked for 4 copies (Phil, her, Grace, and a master copy). Wahoo! I did a good job! Phil wasn't in our office at all on Friday. Darn. He might be easy on the eyes, but he's been a PITA to deal with lately...especially to Grace & Jess.

After work I called home to let them know I wasn't coming home right away. Jo answers, I ask for Mom. Mom doesn't want to talk to me. I hear Mom in the background just whaling/screaming. I snap at Jo, "What's wrong?" Jo tells me Mom is just flipping out, mad at Dad, wants to leave, etc. Dad gets on the phone. I tell Dad that I'm not coming home, but what's wrong. He says he'll tell me later! ERRRRRRRRR. Something is wrong with my Mom. I need to know NOW. He does his best to assure me that everything is under control as best as can be and go out and enjoy myself. The entire drive from work to Shell's house (about 12 miles), I stressed about what to do...go out, go home. I called SML to get his opinion (and probably do opposite of what he says) but of course, the dork was working and couldn't answer. I get to Shell's. We chill in the kitchen chit chatting with her parents for awhile. Shell's mom is the coolest! She's been one of my favorite parents since the day I met her. (Her & Bean's parents just rock!!!) My Dad calls again to ask me about dinner. Duh, I'm not coming home. I mention what is going on at home and Shell's mom made some good points about why I don't need to rush home.

Going shopping with Jo...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home