The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Jail House Rock

Bang bang bang. That's my head against the wall. I'm still in the kind of mood where I want to hide from myself.

I'm starving but nothing sounds good, at least nothing in this house/nothing I can afford. Today I have ate 1/2 an apple & 1/2 a bean burrito. Yesterday I had a salad, 1/2 a steak, and a baked potato.

My Dad had Turbo Tax sitting on the counter. So, I figured I would get my taxes done and out of the way (especially when I'm in my great mood!). Went to load the CD's and he has 2 copies of the State Tax, but no Federal. No dice.

Dad called the insurance co about my car today. Its either going to be FREE of $500. I'm praying for the free! I'm not hopeful but I can pray. If its free, I'll get a rental car & all. The joys of being 25 now, I can have my own rental car!

I've been having some terrible thoughts/wishes lately. I think its because I haven't been to Church in 1.5 weeks and I know I won't be there this Sunday at all. I'm hoping that once I'm feeling better, everything will fall back into place. Money, work, Church, etc.

Off to find something to eat.

Peace, love, and boring IM's to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home