The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I Want To Hold Your Hand

Well, I had to bite the bullet & call into work today. I'm feeling about the same as I have the past 2 days and I didn't sleep more then 30 minutes straight. I was "resting" most of the night (5-7pm, 10pm-2am, 3:30am-6am) but just couldn't SLEEP. Tuesday, I went to work and was driving home crying. I didn't need another day like that.

I decided I don't know the difference between a good voice & a bad voice. Watching American Idol the past few nights, someone that I think is TERRIBLE they send thru to Hollywood. Then again, I'm about as tone deaf as they come.

My goal for today is to SLEEP, and then SLEEP, and then maybe eat a little something, then SLEEP. I would be content to go back to sleep and not wake up until my alarm goes off at 6:30am tomorrow.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home