The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem

Yeah, so I have strep throat & feel like shit. I'm such a whiny bitch when sick. I know I am, that's why I do my best to stick to myself. Now, I'm PMSing too! GREAT! I'm SUCH a pleasure to deal with right now. I wish I could run & hide from myself.

Work wasn't as bad today as I feared! Jess deligated out 2 of her biggest jobs, so I didn't have to do them! I just had my crazy busy afternoon to handle plus all the questions/complaints that Jess usually gets. Phil is on vacation until 2/10. Yipppeee! No one breathing down anyones throats. Grace returns tomorrow. Yippeee! I missed her. We decided to get Grace & her hubby a gift card to their favorite resturant instead of flowers. Someone had to get all snotty about it. ERRRRRRR. If you don't want to contribute, done.

I'm annoyed with my house. (See above about my bitchiness) I ruined my ice cream, with to much chocolate syrup. ERRRRRRRRR. All cause we didn't have the right type of can opener.

American Idol is on. T out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home