The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Jesus Is The River Of Love

Here I sit in tears. Sometimes I really just DISLIKE my family. Oh happy Friday night. Oh happy birthday party to TOY. I came upstairs to get away from my Dad & JJ because they pissed me off. I just walked away, they weren't even in the same room as me when I came upstairs. Then about 3 minutes later Dad came up to get me, to come downstairs. I tell him (while looking straight ahead at the monitor still) that they pissed me off and I am cool up here. He then says "I don't give a fuck asshole." Nice.

I was in such a great mood too. Singing and dancing around at the joys of life, full of energy. Now, I just sit and cry because they pissed me off. I seriously went into seeing JJ with a good attitude today. She's been here less than 45 minutes and I'm ready for her to go. I just can't stand being around her. I can't stand the way she has raised my nephews. TOY is 7 now and still doesn't know how to say Thank You. I'm just annoyed so easily right now. I wish they (namely Dad & JJ) would just kiss my butt.

I had good happy things to write, but forget it. I'm to pissed right now.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home