The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 04, 2005

My Maria

AHHHHHHHHH! Panic attacking in the middle of the night again.

I'm super stressed about money right now. I know its not going to get much better any time soon, but yeah, I'm STRESSED. It would help so much if they say this car thing is *free*.

I'm stressed because I called in sick to work. Attendance nazi, ya know. Probably the one thing I hate the most about being contract is that the people with the control know nothing about me and how (well) I do my job, how I bust my ass compared to most people there.

I can't breathe out of my nose. Joy. I keep looking at the clock noting the (small) amount of time I have left to sleep.

Ah, well, that's life.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home