The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Life's A Dance

Well, I'm alive. I'm hanging in there. The computer has been out of order for about a week. I actually did some writing on paper to keep my brain straight. Now, I'm going to actually type them here. I'm so silly.

YMCA
02/06/05 19:02

Happy 7th Birthday TOY!

Super Bowl XXIX. I'm really impartial about who wins. If I win $, its all good. Super Bowl 40 (XL, LX?!) is in Detroit! Yay!!!! What I wouldn't give to be there! I'm sure I'll be sick of all the hype by then.

Our lovely computer has biten the buttet again. So, I'm writing this out, the old fasion pen & paper way with the idea I might type this out later, but more so, to just get my thoughts and happenings out on paper.

Smile Bitch! We bowled last night. I bowled well, if I do say so myself. I carry a 123 average this season. The past 2 years I averaged 122. I'm pretty consistant obviously. I can't take bowling very seriously unlike Jo & Dad. Well last night I bowled 149, 162, and 148. Go me! Joe didn't grace us with his presence. So, our team was just P & I. Joy. She was being snoty before we were even in the door. I heart my girl Shell! For the 1st game she came down every time she wasn't bowling. J got there, so then she stayed by her lanes more. J cracks me up. Rumor has it someone is getting laid, yet she's still bitchy & can't smile. J wanted to take her notebook & write "Smile Bitch!" I was literally laughing so loud I was snorting. After bowlling Shell, J, Jo & I were going to eat but J was getting crabby & decided it was going to be to late, he wasn't hungry any more, blah blah blah.

Joe Joe
02/06/05 21:14

I'm 7 pts away from $250. Boy oh boy would that make life easier. McCarthy put on a kick ass 1/2 time show! Dad was singing & dancing & playing his air guitar. Jo and I got yelled at for laughing. My two favorite commericals so for were for Mustang & Amheiser Busch.

I got a call from John at 6:54 today. He called to let me know JM & TOY were sick and not wrestling. I'm so glad he called. I would of been PISSED if I drove 70 miles one way for them to not be there. JJ called later today, the boys aren't sick she claims, they just didn't want to go. She also claims they are coming out next weekend. Don't watch me hold my breathe.

Darn it! 14-14 end of the 3rd. No $ for me. So far only 2nd quarter has been $ for any one in my dept.

In The Navy
02/06/05 21:35

For the 1st time in a couple of weeks ST is on my mind, making my heart & eyes heavy. No tears, just the same hurt & anger. I'm missing my friend. Last year we had a big Super Bowl bash at his new apartment. It was a lot of fun. His toliet backed up & with like 13 seconds left in a 3 point game I was yelling at hime to fix it! Silly me. Part of me wants to break down & call him after the game but the bitch in me won't. I'll call SML. He'll tell me how it is. Knock sense back into my head & I'll call it a night. Plus ST has probably been drinking which means Jeckell/Hyde.

I just thumbed thru the notebook I'm writing this in. I have notes in it from 2002 when ST was trying to teach me some simple computer stuff.

Wham! That is me hitting myself upside the head. ST does not deserve a phone call from me. He doesn't deserve a friend in me. He ended things in an email, avoided my calls and still hasn't had the balls to call me. ERRRRRRRRR! I wish I didn't miss my friend.

I was telling a friend last weekend, for the 1st time in a LONG time, I'm emotionally single, emotionally ST-less. Its so odd to me. I'm loving just being ME! I hate feeling like I'm going to be single forever though. I don't know how to date, I'm anti-social, I'm so complicated. My family is crazy. No one is ever going to want to deal with me. Okay, I know that's not true...but still!

During the sumer of 2002 I made a list of things I wanted to do by age 30. I don't have that exact list anymore, but I know most of the things on it. Back to working on that list...
  • Be bad debt free
  • Get a tatoo
  • Go skydiving
  • Live on my own for at least 6 months
  • Go on a hot air balloon ride
  • Go on a real vacation

Getting my tongue pierced was on that list, but I changed my adult mind.

I don't have an ideal partner but in fantasy land my perfect partner would:

  • Be trustworthy
  • Funny
  • Fun
  • Quick-whitted
  • Smart
  • Educated
  • Family oriented
  • Christian
  • Caring
  • Willing to think outside the box
  • Like/understand sports
  • Athletic
  • Non-Smoker
  • Tall (say at least 6 feet)
  • Like my family & friends
  • Appreciate me for who/what I am
  • Romantic
  • Spontaneous
  • Adventurous

That's enough, I think.

New England is up by 10 with about 2 minutes to go. Darn, no $ for me.

T out!

Heaven

02/08/05 00:24

Dad & I are driving to work together in the morning. My day is gonna suck. Car pooling with him isn't my idea of fun. No good music, no playing alphabet games, no stopping for soda, no going out for lunch, no leaving when I choose. This better only happen once.

I made the stupid mistake of calling ST after the Super Bowl. I think it rang once, then dump to voice mail. I didn't even listen to his greeting, I just hung up. Its really his loss, I know that but it still sucks. I'm going to de-ST my room some this week while cleaning.

When Matt & I broke up I tossed out all but 1 picture (from his prom), when Jimmy & I broke up, I think my friend litterally shredded the majority of anything that reminded me of him.

I still can't part with anything ST, related but out of sight, out of mind. Heck, the wall right in front of me as I'm writing this has 7 (out of 19) pictures of him.

Peace, love, & reruns to all.

Thriller

02/08/05 23:55

Car pooling with Dad wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. It did suck because I didn't plan ahead and bring a lunch but I'll live to talk about it.

I got a full blown puking, light sensitive, shaking, goosebump, can't talk migraine on the way home. I was 50% better 20 minutes after walking in the door. Good drugs and food. The rest was done away with a bath & nap.

My sleep is so jacked up! I've been taking 4 hour naps and then can't sleep at night, so then I need a 4 hour nap again the next day.

I'm watcing "Friday Night Lights" as I write this. It just started but I really don't like Tim McGraw as an actor. Good thing he keeps saying (and says in the special features, yes, I watched all the special features before the movie) he's not quitting his day job.

We are still computer-less. It was supposed to be ready today. We stopped and it wasn't. ERRRRRR! 1) I need to do my taxes ASAP 2) Not having a computer throws my system off. Anal retentive, yes.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home