The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 04, 2005

I Just Wanna Dance With You

How many days can T go with 2 hour stretches of cat naps? Today marks day #5. I just want to sleep. I just need to sleep. 2 days of good sleep and I know I would be as good as new!

I putzed around in my bedroom for about an hour tonight. Its such a disaster, and I'm such a perfectioness (when I do something). I would put 1 thing away and then look at piles for 10 seconds. Joy. There are so many things that my gut says TOSS, but then I know some day, I'll get my own place and NEED them. Plus, we had no garbage cans/bags today, so I couldn't go toss happy. I seriously need a MUCH bigger bedroom, more storage/display spaces. I'm going to work on that. If I work in my room an hour tomorrow and an hour on Sunday, I might get somewhere that I can be okay with.

Dad needs the computer from 10pm-10:30pm. WHY? His "bedtime" is 8pm. I need to relax dammit.

It was funny. I was going thru Farmville USA's itty bitty paper today. There was a realor with my Dad's name! His first name is common, but our last name isn't that common.

Still no word on the car. I just need to know, free or $500. It would really make my life easier right now.

Peace, love, and crabbiness to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home