The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Internet Girl

Now that I'm caught up with the stuff I wrote out...

I'm Mom-sitting tonight. She was a PITA for awhile when I 1st got home. I got her to take about a 30 minute nap and things were MUCH better. We even went to the Dollar Tree to pick up some stuff for tomorrow. We made signs and decorated for tomorrow. We're having a small Birthday Party for TOY tomorrow.

I actually talked to Mom some on the drive home from the store. I doubt she'll remember it, but I felt good to clear the air some. I told her what my real issue with her is. I explained that I can handle her health issues. I understand (more then ANYONE in this house!) her mental problems but I can't handle her mental instability. I also let it be known that ST & I aren't on speaking terms. That I'm done with the situation. I explained to her that, in general, I'm content with my life.

Work has been really cool lately, on a social level! We have our annual social/charity bowling event coming up. A few days ago, I was asked people if they wanted to do it. I was getting annoyed with the process & basically gave up. Yesterday one of the guys in my department approached me and asked if I wanted to bowl with him and his cousin (she works nights in our dept). I told him no, cause I wasn't going to have the money in time. So, he went about his business & filled his team. Then today, it was brought to my attention that the $ shouldn't be an issue. Within 4 hours I had a team full of great people! 2 guys, 4 girls. We are going to have so much fun!!!! I'm really excited! Its cool cause I actually see myself becoming friends with these people outside of work. I'm expanding my social circle. Yay. I'm having to take charge of my team & make sure it gets registered and stuff. Stepping outside of my social phobic box.

My plans for the weekend include partying with my nephews tomorrow. Then some cleaning, sleeping, and scrapbooking for the rest of the weekend. Yay!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home