The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Valentine

I'm so irritated right now. I feel like I start so many post irritated and or annoyed.

Most people I know 1) Don't leave their phones on while in school and 2) Don't reply to text messages while in school.

I had a small melt down regarding my blog (because I was having a huge blonde moment) so I called SML. I left him a snotty message telling him to call me as soon as he could. He replied to a text message I sent him less then 20 minutes earlier, didn't think he was still at school, especially since his phone rang thru to voicemail. He called me back about 5 minutes later 100 times snottier then I was and basically yelled at me for calling him while he was at school and then hung up on me. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Shell mentioned today that she was reading here. I basically got busted about 1 of my reasons for not wanting to go to Vegas. Oh well. She decided I need a boy. No shit, Sherlock!

I showed Grace & Jess the guy at work that I think is really cute. Neither of them no who he is but now Grace is on a mission. Great. Disaster waiting to happen.

SML just called and I had to dump him to VM. I'm just not in the mood to deal with him. The message he left me was like nothing was wrong. Hello, you were just all snotty with ME and hung up on ME.

Okay, I'm going to sleep NOW. I didn't nap today and its getting obvious.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home