The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Lonely

Jess & I decided we are going to be single forever. We are both picky and know what we want and definitly what we don't want. I'd rather be single then settle. One of the ladies got tons of flowers today (it was her 25th wedding anniversary). I want flowers sent to my work. Guess I better call a florist and send myself some.

So, I packed a lunch today. I took lunch about 30 minutes earlier, when the cute random guy was in the break room. Grace & Blondie were wanting to create a scene, but thankfuly they were to busy. I need someone to break the ice, cause we all know I'm anti-social but I don't need a scene created.

I talked with the lady in charge of the entire bowling event again today. She's going to send me some forms thru company mail, that we have to fill out and send back. I'm glad she's so friendly and helpful. I've probably asked her 100 stupid questions by now. Gotta love newbies.

Speaking of bowling. I was chatting with Shell earlier. Our regular bowling league bowls on Saturday. Joy. We agree that it sucks that we dislike bowling so much. All week long, I'm like "Yay, another wasted Saturday night."

Jo & I are going to Church tonight. I really don't want to go, but that means I really should go.

Mom isn't having a good day. She tried so hard to make dinner. She wanted to make a roast, with carrots, celery, and potatoes along with some corn bread. Well, she put onion soup mix in with the corn bread mix and then forgot the carrots and potatoes. She's finally sleeping. Yay! She's home alone tomorrow, until I get home then I get to Mom sit until I go to work on Friday, when she'll be home alone again. I hate her being home alone, it stresses me out like no other! Remember is quality over quantity.

Peace, love, and hunger to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home