The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Devil Without A Cause

Go Little Cow, Go Little Cow, Go Little Cow GO!!!!!!!!!!!

When one goes to a rodeo, if you want to live, don't yell the above statement during the calf roping event! Okay, so the people let me live, but they surely did look at me funny. The rodeo was SO much fun. I'm marrying a cowboy. I'm buying a farm. I want horses. I want a cowboy hat. I want to save a horse (and ride a cowboy). Hehehe. I was so excited about the rodeo that I was crying!

I'm still tired. Actually, tired is an understatement. I've got a busy weekend so who knows when I'll catch up on sleep.

Sunday, I might go to Church with my friend from work. He attends a church that speaks latin and I think the experience would be neat. That would be the same friend that's being a butthead cause I missed his hockey game. Oh well, he'll get over it or we will meet at the flagpole. He's so annoyed that there are "secrets" in our office. Boys. They just don't understand.

Blondie talked to the boy in the break room today. She learned his name, age, where he graduated from, when he started with our company, and what department he works in. Of course, she forgot his department by the time she talked to me. He's a baby! He's only 21. I would have NEVER guessed he was that young.

I ordered a movie last weekend, that I had REALLY been wanting. It arrived today. Yay! To tired to watch it tonight. I've got some research I've got to do online for my Dad still, before I can call it a night.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home