The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Disarm

Yay! Yay! Yay!

1) Mom knows what is going on today.

2) My car is driveable & pretty.

3) It didn't cost me anything to get the stupid lugnut lock taken off!

Work sucked today. I was there at 7:04am. Obviously the roads weren't that bad. Until about 10am, yeah, I just wanted to scream. Some guy swore at me because I asked for his area code and he gave me his zip code 5 times. I'm updating my resume. I don't know why really, but there might be a need for it. Shit is starting to go down there and I'm just not liking how things are being handled.

I'm really entertained that my work friends think I'm quiet! At work, I'm very serious, do my work, socialize later...but I can't believe they think I'm quiet! I was explaining to 2 of them today, that I might be social phobic (like I just won't plop myself down at Jason's lunch table and strike up a conversation like Blondie is trying to force me to do) but when I know the people I'm not quiet. I'm usually pretty opposite of quiet.

Decisions, decisions...American Idol or 7th Heaven?!

T out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home