The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm Already There

I hate when others waste my time. Its one of the worst things a person can do to me.

I just wasted 31 minutes of my life talking to (actually listening) to JJ. She called, Jo saw it was her, sets the phone down, she didn't want to answer it. I take it and say "Jo, be nice." Yeah, right. All she did was bitch for 31 minutes. She's always right, never wrong. She complained about our parents, her job, Jo, her children, her roommate. You name it. Everyone needs a place to vent, I know that. Its just hard listening to her vent since 1) she has this "I'm Perfect" attitude. 2) I don't like her. I wish I could like her, but I just don't.

I haven't napped yet. Load #3 is in the washer. 3 more loads sitting on the floor still to go in. The weather sucks, I should go to Gma's now and stay there but I don't want to be there all alone all evening. Blah blah blah. I'm whiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home