The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Drugs or Jesus

Yes, I'm still awake.

I forgot the update on my always lovely Mom. She's doing okay right now. She had a bad few days, doesn't remember most of the past week. Blah blah blah, we go down that road often. She falls ALL the time. Seriously, at least 5 times a week, she falls out of bed, down the back steps, etc. We are so used to it, that we basically just pick her up, brush her off, and try not to laugh. Last Thursday, she fell 2 times (that we know of). She was REALLY whiny that her back hurt. Her back hurts ALL the time, that's what happens when you have spinobifidia and tumors where you have no bones. Well, her & Jo had appointments with their orthopedic surgeon about 18 hours ago.

Turns out that Mom fractured her sacrum. There isn't anything that can be done for it, just some high quality drugs and rest. I feel a little bad for not giving her sympathy, but she's cried wolf a ton! I picked up the Oxycodene from the pharmacy on my way home from work. I keep telling her that they aren't for her, that Dad & I are selling them on the street and taking a vacation, but she doesn't think I'm funny. Good thing, Dad & I think I'm funny.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home