The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Zoot Suit Riot

My brain is like kasjdf;lka8dsvKLjLlj KJSAFlk8adsf8sadf kjas;lk*Dskhads;alksjflakd jv;la 8asfd; at the moment. Grand!

My new word is Grant. No more joy. Everything is grand.

At about 8pm, I went to bed. I was out for the night or so I thought. Then at about 11:30pm, Jo & Dad saw the need to make all kinds of noise, go up & down the stairs 100 times, yell from the living room to the computer room to each other, etc. So, now its after 2am, I'm wide awake & I have to be ready to leave my house at 8:25am. Grand.

Remember yesterday, I was loving my co-workers. Today, I'm about ready to throw them through a window. I'm becoming good friends with one of the guys in my department. I stopped at Tim Hortons this morning for myself & decided to grab him a donut too. I'm just nice like that sometimes. I'm going to (probably) hang out with him tomorrow. (He needs a name...Clown, that's it) A few people over heard us making plans, him thanking me for the donut, just us talking in general. Now, EVERYONE is blowing it way out of proportion. Grace spent her entire day making kissing noises at me. Seriously, its NOT like that. Clown got a call from our HR department. He's got an interview with our real company (we are contract) for an IT position on Tuesday. I would LOVE for him to get it, for his benefit but I'd hate him leaving my department, especially if he works at the other building! He seriously has me laughing all day long.

I bought a new CD case tonight. I was having to put 2 CDs in 1 spot, and had 3 different cases. Now, I still have 3 cases (and 1 totally empty one). I bought a new 96 cd case, its full. Then my cool yellow case is about 1/2 full, then my small old case has all my Christmas music in it. I couldn't believe I have like 150 CD's! I would probably have a few more if ST & I would have ever seperated out our CD's. I know he has some of mine and I noticed at least 2 of his that I have. Oh well.

Speaking of ST. I mentioned to Shell last night, before (say mid December) ST had some stuff of mine. Stuff I wanted but when we exchanged stuff, I forgot. Early January, when ST & I were back to getting along, I thought about taking that stuff but didn't, because we were getting along. Now, I could careless about that stuff. Stuff is basically 2 fancy glasses. Its not worth the headache.

So, I'm supposed to be in the truck, ready to go, at 8:25am, spend 50 minutes in the car, go to a wrestling tourney all day, spend another 50 minutes in the car, take a nap, drive 75 miles to hang out with Clown, drive another 75 miles home. Sunday, I'm out the door at 8:30am for another wrestling tourney...JM & TOY this time. I am going to kill that alarm clock one day soon. Then come Monday, the 6am grind stone will be back. Grand.

Oh yeah, back to work. Clown, myself, & Kris were getting excited about our bowling thing next weekend. Well, the new girl that asked to bowl with us, I'm ready to kill her! One of those most annoying things to me is know it alls. Yeah, she's one. I even pulled Grace into the hallway today to talk about it, because I didn't know how to really (nicely) deal with it. I so wish I could kick this new girl off the team. Guess Clown, Kris, & I will have to hit the bar early & often. The annoying girl is the only person that is under age & the only good bowler (so she claims).

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home