The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Shut Up And Kiss Me

I just got done wasting 3 hours of my life watching The Bachelorette. I had read tons of spoilers on the show and kept hoping they were wrong. Sadly they were all correct.

I hate being a girl sometimes, at least the emotional parts that come with it.

I'm sick of being single. Yet, I know what I want and what I don't want and am NOT going to settle, just to not be single. I miss having someone to cuddle with, to talk to for hours on end about everything and nothing, not holding back, having someone to spend time with doing everything and nothing, to be loved, to be able to love. Blah blah blah.

I'm so whiny and crappy. PMS, Manic Depressant, and the flu. If I make it through the week without being REALLY sick, I'll be so happy!! Oh wait, I can NOT be sick on Saturday. Its bowling for work!

I'm thinking about not going to work tomorrow, kinda mental health day, kinda want to fight this flu before it does me in, kinda don't want to drive in 6-8 inches of snow. We shall see.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home