The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lady

I think once a month, everyone should get a mental health day! That would be SO beneficial for everyone involved. I 100% enjoyed my day of playing yahoo euchre, sleeping, reading, tv watching, and scrapbooking. I got 4 pages for Mom's album done. Only 11 more (at least!) to go.

Real World & Nashville Star come on at the same time. I hate hate hate liking so many TV shows. When I worked nights, I didn't watch, care, or no anything about TV...now, yeah...it sucks me in like the best Kirby vaccuum.

When I'm bitching the next few days because I need to work 12 hour days, remind me that I loved my mental health day.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home