The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

One More Day

Yes, I'm whining like always. I have a freaking head cold! Runny snotty nose, sneezing like mad, and watery ichy eyes. Its GREAT!

So, yesterday was the day from hell.

It was about 13:30, I checked my cell phone and had a missed call from ST's cell phone. He called when I was on my lunch and had my phone on vibrate, in my purse. Check my voicemail and call him back (only to get his voicemail...but he didn't dump me to it, he just didn't answer), I leave a message saying I'll call him when I leave work. My stomach was in a HUGE knot, I just wanted to puke. I left work about 15:30, I didn't call him right away. I needed to pray, think, and rationalize with myself before I called him. I call, he answers. It was a short & polite converstation that lasted probably 2 minutes. He found some stuff of mine (maybe he's reading here and saw me comment on it not that long ago?!) and wanted to know if I wanted it. I said I didn't need it and basically left it at that. I was VERY proud of me, I wasn't nice, I wasn't mean. It was like a business deal type conversation. I was the wall I had to be. Shortly after ward, I was on the phone with a friend, talking about calling ST and I almost cried for about 5 seconds. Today, I was asked if I called ST again last night...nope. Idea didn't cross my mind. I do wish I would have thought to wish him a Happy Birthday when I had him on the phone. Oh well, I'll figure that out tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I got off the phone with ST, to have Jo & my VERY upset Mom call me. My Dad had a huge financial mess on his hands and Mom was FREAKING OUT! Thankfully, (so my dad claims) the situation is being worked out. It was a rough few hours on everyone here though. Its another "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" thing. I was about 5 miles from home when Dad called me yesterday to tell me he was home, things were basically worked out, etc.

I'm pulling up the (way to long!) driveway. I see my dad run outside, jumpping around like a moron, trying to tell me where to park. Mind you, we got 8 inches of snow the day before and we live on a farm where the snow blows and drifts TERRIBLY. So, in the process of getting scream at, I get my car stuck in the snow. I get out, it doesn't look that bad, I've gotten myself out of worse this winter! Dad is just screaming. He wants to "help" which is really making things worse, cause I'm flipping out. So after about 10 minutes of us pushing, digging, and me getting screamed at, Dad decides to get behind the wheel...he gets it out right away. LMAO. If he would have done that to start with...that or left me alone, I could have done it too. I don't function (AT ALL!) when getting screamed at...veins popping and all.

Jo & I went to Church last night. WAHOOOOOOO! I've got a Church! I'm *SO* happy. I never thought I would call this Church my Church! Pastor Drew called down to my old Church and had my membership transferred without a problem. Yay! I have a real Church again. Technically I have a Church and Jo doesn't! Many years ago, when I became a member at the old Church, Jo wasn't old enough. Jo talked with Pastor Drew about becoming a member a few weeks ago (when I asked about transferring) but she wasn't able to go to the class. Just because she isn't a member doesn't mean is not her Church, I'm just being goofy...since I'm so happy! I think I'm going to write Pastor Mike a thank you letter, for getting my memebership transfer so easily and for all he has done for me. He rocks!

I better end now...I was getting offline 13 minutes ago!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home