The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Real Good Man

Boy oh boy...does this girl have LOTS to say.

I forgot to mention ST called me back Friday evening. He thanked me for the birthday wishes, we talked for about 3 minutes about his up coming work schedule & his plans for his birthday. It was cordial, almost friendly.

I can't gather my thoughts dammit. They are ALL over the place!

The work bowling gig was a GREAT time! We bowled like shit, drank like fish, and had a ball! Grace wasn't bowling, just hanging out. She was SOOOOO trashed! I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a person that trashed! I bowled a 99, 76, & 124. I was about ready to smack someone from my old department. She was SO rude to me. Kiss my ass, you are jealous that I make more then you, have more authority then you, & have a much more important job! At one point, Clown took my phone & called Shell to tell her I wasn't going to real bowling.

After the bowling gig probably 1/3 of the bowling people went to a little bar a few miles away. I only had about an hour there to hang out. Clown & I almost faught, he was being such a butthead about me leaving & he didn't want to go "sit at a gay ass bowling alley for 4 hours". Ah well, I had to get going to real bowling.

Get to real bowling at the last minute, am super scatter brain & can't remember simple things like put my ball on the ball holder thingy...but I remembered to hit the bar! I bowled awesome!! 146, 191, & 132! Go me! I call Clown as I'm finishing up bowling. No answer. Annoyed? Yep.

Somewhere during bowling/the way to the bar, I piss SML off. We mentioned grabbing food together & hanging out if nothing else was going on. Note the if nothing else is going on part. I hate making him mad at me, but I guess that's life. He knows this is me...take it or leave it.

So after bowling, Shell & some other buddies (one that I hadn't seen in about 2.5 years now) head up to a new bar. It was an interesting (but CROWDED!) place. Clown calls back. Yay. He's going to come up there & hang out with us. I'm not holding my breathe. I hit the dance floor a few times. Can surely tell I've been drinking all day!!! About an hour later, I get a voicemail from Clown. He's being so sweet! He calls back again...he says the line is 60-75 minutes to get in and he's not waiting. I understand, but I'm not happy. Well about 30 minutes later, Clown is there, beer in hand with me. Yay!! Shell just didn't seem herself tonight, she didn't want to dance (& I did...weird!). We leave the bar & are heading to grab some food. Clown isn't going with us, he wants White Castle. I proceed to call him not nice names across the parking lot. He needs to learn its all about ME!

On the way to get food, it hits me. Ding ding ding! I'm annoyed with Clown, I'm getting emotional. If I wanted to be just friends with him, I wouldn't get emotional over something so trival. Poor K, she surely got an ear full from me as soon as I got home about the situation. I don't know what I want, I don't know where things are going...I guess I'll just have fun with it and see where it leads for now. I just wish I knew if Clown & I are on the same page. I mean, I think we are...but thinking is dangerous. All of this would be *so* much easier if he'd get out of my department!

On my way home, I called SML. Got his voicemail. He must be pissed or maybe just sleeping. Then I was going to call ST, but said outloud to my phone "NO"...then about 10 minutes later, I called. 2 rings, voicemail. It was about 2am. He could have been sleeping, but I'm betting he just didn't want to talk to me. Its cool.

Sunday is going to be sleep, Church, sleep, laundry, Church, sleep. Maybe a phone call to Clown tossed in for fun too.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home