The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Going Thru The Big D

Today is Friday. One Fridays I can wear jeans to work. Jeans also means tennis shoes. My Nikes are pretty new, I love them. They are so comfortable! I had my shoes on for about 11.5 hours, wasn't on my feet a ton at work today...and as soon as I took off my shoes and socks...my feet HURT!

I called ST. It went like this: Ring, Ring, dump to voicemail. My message was simple. "ST, its T. I was just calling to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have fun tonight & all that jazz. Bye" I didn't even say talk to you soon or give me a call when you feel like it...cause I know its a waste of my breathe and even if he was to call, I have to be a wall.

I don't know what I'm doing tonight. Lots of ideas but nothing worked out yet. Jo is in the shower, so I can't talk to her about tonight yet. If she can find her birth certificate maybe we'll go to Canada.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home