The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Take It Back

I caught a duplicate title! Its probably not the 1st one, but I used Nothing To Lose 2 times! Bad bad bad!

That long post I made at about 4am today, I took down for a few hours, but have since put it back. I was worried about stepping on toes and such, and ya'll know that's not my style. I'm not going to stop saying my peace anytime soon.

Jo & I went to Church this evening. The service was basically discussing the new Church, looking at the plans, etc. I am VERY excited for this new Church building, but I just don't see it happening that soon.

I almost died during Morning Church. I had to step WAY outside of my comfort zone! Today the new members had to do their little song & dance up front. Since I did that before, I thought I was just going to sit there...but NO! After their little song & dance, Pastor calls me up front, I then have to stand with the other (about 8) new members, and shake EVERYONES hand. All 100+ people file pass us, shake our hands, give us hugs, etc. Its probably a good thing I had no warning that this was going to take place, because I would have been puking! The total (on paper) memebership is 123! I would say 95% of those memebers are VERY active members...not just on paper.

I bored, I'm hungry. I think I should go to bed.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home