The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Good Clean Fun

I want to go to sleep dammit...but I'm waiting (impatiently) for my anti-virus program to update (so I can start it running & go to bed).

I went to take my night time bath, I grabbed a towel & it was soaking wet. I grab the next towel, its wet too. I was about 4 towels into the stack, when I could see the pipes spraying water all over! Lovely! So, now, my bathroom is out of order basically. Wonder how long before Dad fixes it. Thankfully there are 2 other bathrooms in this house, but because there are 2 other bathrooms, Dad will procrastinate fixing the problem. I don't want to have to go downstairs to use the bathroom! How did I ever live at my old house, with 1 bathroom, that wasn't on the same floor I was on?

This list came from my 02/06/05 post...I'm just doing some thinking out loud...

I don't have an ideal partner but in fantasy land my perfect partner would:

Be trustworthy --getting there (I don't trust anyone very easily!)
Funny --very
Fun --very
Quick-whitted --yep
Smart --yep
Educated --getting there
Family oriented --TBD
Christian --that's a problem! He's very open minded, willing to learn.
Caring --basically, but its still TBD kinda.
Willing to think outside the box --sometimes, he's more outside the box then I'd like
Like/understand sports --enough
Athletic --not majorly, but enough
Non-Smoker --basically (he's a bar smoker, I can almost deal with that)
Tall (say at least 6 feet) --nope. He's not much taller then me! Actually, I think with most of my shoes, I'm taller then him.
Like my family & friends --TBD
Appreciate me for who/what I am --totally!
Romantic --TBD
Spontaneous --very
Adventurous --basically

Interesting findings...the 3 things that are the most important to me on that list, he doesn't have the answers I'm totally looking for, but its nothing I can't work with. (Okay, so he'll always be about the same height as me, but in the grand scheme of life, it doesn't really matter)

SML annoyed me Thursday, because he feels like Clown is a ST replacement, which for those that know them both, couldn't be farther from the truth. The only things that would be similiar is ST & Clown are computer nerds that play hockey.

I talked with Grace, Friday, about this Clown situation. Until I talk to Clown again, its really going to bother me. I have a gut feeling, that converstation with her, is going to bite me in the ass. I'm just feeling like I shouldn't have trusted her, like rumors will be flying come Monday afternoon. I just wish that when the rumors start, they stay pretty true...we are just friends. We aren't saying there is nothing there, but the timing just isn't right, so, we are going to continue to be just friends for now, and see where it goes!

Why did ST have to be SO damn perfect, in my eyes? At some point, when I'm like 50, maybe I won't compare EVERY male to him.

I had two 10 second meltdowns earlier. I'm in a lovey dovey, need to be cuddled mood & since that isn't happening any time soon, it makes me just...blah.

Jo is talking in her sleep. She's not saying anything interesting, just mumbling. LMAO!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home