The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Happy Ending

I really don't enjoy basketball that much, but its a sport and I love sports. My 1st round picks of the NCAA Men's basketball tournament, I was 20-12. If my beloved Michigan State Spartans win the tourney...I could win some money, if they don't I think my chances of winning money are out the window already. One of my final 4 teams just went out! (Gonzaga)

I feel bad! I cancelled plans with Shell & Cris for tonight, back on Thursday. Well, now Cris just cancelled on Shell, because her son is sick. Poor Shell has to go to bowling alone now, and then has nothing to do. If only I didn't live to so damn far away...then I could do everything and save the day.

Jo & I went shopping. I got a belt. I hope I look cute tonight...oh wait, I'm always cute.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home