The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

She Used To Say That To Me

I slept SO well last night. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, that's an understatement about how happy I am about my great night sleep! I slept from about 00:00 til 08:00 with ZERO interruptions! No text messages, no phone calls, no drunk dials, no panic attacks, no bathroom breaks! Awesome!!!!! Then from about 08:00 until 12:30, I basically cat napped. I would have probably slept longer, but my Dad needed my help.

Dad needed my help to finally 100% fix my bathroom sink. Yay! Its all done, no leaks, no drips. Now, I just have to clean the bathroom and put it all back together. It only took 1 week for it to get done properly. That is GREAT for my Dad!

I'm trying to talk Jo into going shopping. I need a belt to wear tonight. I have my outfit all planned, but it needs a belt! Yes, I always get dolled up (as much as T ever gets "dolled up") for these gatherings. This group of friends that I am spending time with tonight, I just tend to have an "I'm better then you attitude" with some of them...wait, the ones that I have that attitude with aren't my friends, and I KNOW I'm better then them. Mean, yep.

During my great night of sleep, I had some freaky dreams.

Dream 1) P, some other friends, & I were on vacation. Some, crazy exotic vacation. We were spear fishing in a river with some guy that had piercing all over him. At some point, we were at a house owned by my Gpaw, he had a lap top and I was trying to upload my pictures onto it because I needed to clear my camera's memory.

--Now, let's see, that dream is SO unrealistic! 1) P & I on vacation together. 2) Spear fishing. 3) Hanging out at my Gpaw's house 4) My Gpaw owning a laptop.

Dream 2) Some friends & I were going to a hockey game. Its not clear if its ice or roller hockey. Its somewhere I've never been before. I have no idea who we are there to see play, if its pro or recreational type hockey. Anyways...my friends and I are standing in this lobby type area, but the glass of the rink is in sight, waiting for I don't know what...when I see ST & her. She's not someone I have seen before (and since I think I at least, have seen her before, in real life, this is interesting). They are hugging all over each other. Their PDA's make JV & M look like nothing. She is a dirty blonde, with this really odd/funky hair style, its long and short in all different places. She's much skinnier then I pictured. (In my dream I thought I knew what she looked like and in my dream she looked different still) She had on a white 1/2 shirt. Weird...its cold, she's showing 1/2 her stomach...whatever. Then she turns and I see she's pregnant. One of those, I swallowed a basketball type pregnant.

--Now, that dream is just weird. There wasn't alot more to the dream, then me seeing her. No converstations with ST, no nothing. In both dreams, the friends I am with are never clear either.

I don't remember my dreams often & to have 2 in the same night is almost scary.

I'm SO excited about tonight! I just hope I have a good time and don't have my hopes up & then the night suck. I better find batteries, and make sure my camera is clear! Hehehehe!

Peace, love, and cute military boys to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home