The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Fly Like An Eagle

I had a decent time tonight. Not the great fun that I got myself all excited for. My special friend wasn't there! That sucked! Oh well. One of the guys is an ass! He MIGHT weight 125lbs. He tried to pick my fat ass up! Well, lets just say, I'm in A LOT of pain!

I'm having a rough "I hate being single" day. I want to be in love, loved, and happy again. I am IN NO WAY saying that love is what makes me happy, I can be plenty happy without being in love, because I love myself. I just want to have someone that loves me, that I love, to spend time with, to cuddle with, to talk with. Blah blah blah. Oh well, anti social T will be single for a long long time.

Mom has said all week she is going to Church in the morning. I'm not holding my breathe.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home