The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Only We Know

I feel the need to clarify somethings.

I have nothing bad to say about ST. ST is a good person, he was a great boyfriend, and an awesome friend. In all we have been through in the past 6+ years, he's never been anything but loving, caring, understanding, respectful, and supportive.

All the negative things that I could find to say about him, in the grand scheme of things, are so small and minor. Anything negative I could find to say about him, would be out of the hurt, sadness, and anger I'm still working on dealing with. As much as I know ST & I aren't going to work out as a couple, I'm still having to work through a lot of issues.

So, to make a long story short...ST is a good guy!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home