The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Mean Woman Blues

I tried to post this morning, and it didn't work. Of course, I didn't copy & paste that post to Word, so I lost it.

The only thing I have to do today before 15:00 is go to the car dealership and have my lugnut locks taken off. Oh wait, now Gma wants me to go to the Dollar Store for her. DUH! She doesn't get it. I shouldn't be driving ANYWHERE!

I'm so proud of me, I managed to copy & paste some code into my blog & it look how I want it to, all on my own! Go me!

I guess I should go to town sooner rather then later. I can just tell I'm going to be aniexty ridden the next few days.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home