The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Hurt

I tried to email this here 2 times, but it won't work!

A - Age you act: I'd like to think I act close to my age, at least, most of the time. Thanks to my Pastor for pointing out yesterday, that I'm 1/4 of a century!

B - Born on what day of the week: Monday. I was messing up my Dad & Doctor's plans. I was born at 20:47, I cut that pretty close, the game started at 21:00.

C - Chore you hate: I am an equal opportunity hater! I hate all chores!

D - Dad's name: William Joseph

E- Essential makeup item: Me, makeup, that's funny.

F - Favorite actor/actress: Robin Williams/Kirstie Alley

G - Gold or silver: Both, I'm not picky.

H - Hometown: Center Line, MI

I - Instruments you play: ha! Does my CD player count?

J - Job title: Jess' bitch

K - Kids: none, yet. None anytime soon.

L - Living arrangements: In a house, with my parents and little sister. It works.

M - Mom's name: Wanda Jean

N - Number of siblings: 2 (one lovely sister 6 years old then me and one pretty cool kid sis 6 years younger then me)

O - Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember in a LONG time. Now, does sitting there with my Mom count? If so, that's A LOT!

P - Phobia: Basically people, I'm a tad social phobic. I like to hide behind emails and telephones if at all possible.

Q - Quote you like: I'll go with an oldie but a goodie! "For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 NIV

R - Ride you have: For another 1.5 weeks, a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT, then it just might be the shoe leather express.

S - Show(s) you like: I watch WAY to much TV these days. Real World, American Idol, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, and The Apprentice, to name a few. Of course, I'm not totally devoted to all of those.

T - Time you wake up: Work days, usually about 06:00 but by 07:30 at the VERY latest, Saturdays whenever I get up, Sundays usually by 10:00.

U - Unique talent: For me to know, you to wonder.

V - Vegetable that you won't eat: Asparagus!

W - Worst habit: Pulling my hair out!

X - X-rays you've had: My chest, my head, my knees and my ankle about a million times!

Y - Yummy food: Cheesecake! I want Cheesecake NOW!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home