The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 21, 2005

You're So Vain

Today has been an adventure, an outside of my box adventure. I've had to push myself thru so many social phobic issues today. I'm almost done! Hopefully! I have to make a ton of phone calls about car insurance, but I'll be hiding behind a phone.

I decided I am NEVER buying a house! This car buying thing is way to difficult, I could never imagine making it through buying a house.

Today, I took my car to the dealership, got the 3 lugnut locks off. Only cost me $12. Then, I stopped at the auto parts store, picked up my brakes. That was less then $20 (front brakes & a bottle of windshield washer gunk). Then Dad & I replaced the brakes on my car. I really hate that Dad makes me do stuff. Just do it for me! It would take him 1/4 the time, I'm sure! After my car was all done, we went to the dealership.

My Dad is really working on making me do things myself...I know its because he loves me, knows I'm capable, and wants me to beat this stupid social phobia! We looked at the car we thought I was interested in. Out of the 2 things I feel I NEED, it only had 1. Out of the things I want, it didn't have any! So, we looked at a few more. For $36 more a month, I can get both things I NEED, and one of the things I really want! So, now I just wait and pray for the next 12 hours or so. I'm not very hopeful. I'm trying to think of a backup plan, in case this doesn't go through. I think backup plan consist of help from Gpaw, the man I dislike with a passion!

Just got an email from my cool Gma. My Gpa is having major trouble with his eyes. He's had problems for as long as I can remember but it appears to be getting very serious very quickly. I pray that this problem works itself out (quickly!). If it does, they will be able to join us for Easter! I want to see them so badly!!!!! I miss them so much! They are, by far, my most favorite (older) people in the world! If they can't come down, then I'm figuring out when I can get up there ASAP.

One of my TV shows comes on in a little bit. Since I slept all day, I'll actually be awake to watch it...hopefully Gma will go to bed, so she doesn't talk the entire time!

God doesn't give me more then I can handle. I put my faith in him and he'll get me through everything!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home