The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

If I Could Making A Living

Its Spring Cleaning Day at the W household. Grand. Dad actually let me sleep until about 10:45 before it was time to get moving. I'm sneaking this post right now, since the next bunch of chores I have to do are all upstairs.

So far I have:
  • Put the flag up
  • Swept & mopped (on my hands & knees) the kitchen/dining room floor.
  • Washed the door wall.
  • Vaccuumed 4 rugs.
  • Washed the dining room lamp thingy.
  • Unloaded the dishwasher.
  • Folded 1 load of everyone but T's laundry.
  • Seperated all my laundry.

I still have to:

  • Wash all my laundry (probably 5 loads).
  • Clean my bathroom.
  • Clean 1/2 of this lovely room.
  • And a million more crazy things that my lovely Dad will come up with.

As long as he doesn't get the brilliant idea for me to clean my bedroom, I'll live through the day.

When I say clean/wash stuff...Mom & Dad are busting out the white gloves today. No 1/2 ass jobs.

Funny story from yesterday...

Dad, Mom, and I went shopping. We had to go to 5 different stores, we were gone about 2.5 hours. That's really pushing it with my Mom. About 2 hours is as long as you can keep her out. Well, while Dad was in store #5, Mom & I were sitting in the car. She has her window down. She starts yelling..."T, do you see them?, Aren't they cute?" "Mom, what are you talking about?" "T, don't be silly. The little guys on the hill." "Mom, what hill? what little guys?" Dad gets back in the car, I'm dying laughing. Mom is then screaming at Dad to make me stop laughing, to show me the little guys. Dad starts driving away, and he's laughing at her. Dad says, "What little guys?" Mom then says, "The little guys, like midgets, on the hill. Didn't you see them in their monkey hats?" So, now Dad & I are going to pee our pants laughing. Mom is being as serious as can be. She makes Dad turn around, she's going to SHOW us these men. So, we get back near the store, she says the guys are hiding across the street in the cemetary. So, we drive through the cemetary. She has her window down, telling my Dad to drive slow, be quiet. This goes on for about 10 minutes. She's getting SO angry that my Dad & I are laughing. We come home, not seeing any midget men with monkey hats.

Fast forward 2 hours, after Mom napped. I ask her about the midgets. She gets mad at me because Dad & I are making stories up. She has NO idea what I'm talking about.

Gotta laugh or we'll cry.

Back to work.

Peace, love, and housecleaning to all.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, T!
Thanks for the chuckles! Just love the midget story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home