The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 25, 2005

I Will Wait

In my last post I said...I'm jealous I'm alone. Now, that doesn't make sense. Let me rephrase that line...I'm jealous of those in happy loving relationships. I'm sad I'm alone.

I've been really down & out lately, I know it happens & most of the time, I know it will go away. I'm doing SO much better today. Its an uphill battle, I'll be fighting for my entire life.

Happy Good Friday everyone! Remember this upcoming Easter holiday isn't about bunnies and candy, its about the resurrection of Christ. The chocolate is just an added benefit.

I have to leave for Church in about 30 minutes, I guess I should shower. I don't want to go really, because I don't want to deal with anyone asking where I was on Wednesday & because my Mom is throwing a fit and making us wear jeans. Oh well.

My beloved MSU Spartans take on The Duke Blue Devils later tonight. Of course, I want MSU to win...but Duke is my 4th favorite (Div I) college team, so its all okay. (MSU, NC State, UNC, Duke)

Peace, love, and family fun to all.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog, go on

 
At Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:17:00 AM, Blogger dave n said...

Hi there, don't take life so hard, you aren't alone in finding it a ongoing struggle.
THere are so many people in the same situation, who have made the same struggles, and come out the other side okay (-:
So try to be an optomist, okay? (-:

dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home