The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Feels So Right

I'm ANNOYED! ANNOYED might be an understatement, but its the polietest word I can find to express my feelings at the moment.

My Dad said, first thing this morning, when we started working..."Don't worry about what is on your sister's list. You both are just going to keep working until the work is done." Well, yeah...I sat down at the computer for 10 minutes and blogged...and yeah, Jo...well she sat on the couch for 2 hours watching some college hockey game, with 1 college we NEVER heard of! Life isn't fair...I know that, doesn't mean I'm not annoyed. Lying is one thing that just grates my skin, majorly, and as I see it, my Dad LIED to me.

Next thing adding to my mood...I've been busting my ass since 11:00. Well, I'm roasting. So, I put on shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top. While I was cleaning the bathroom, I got a (hopefully) good wake up call, that I'm beyond chubby now...I'm fat. I reminded myself of ST's lovely roommate JV...that used to run around the apartment with all her fat hanging out cause her clothes were from when she was 50 lbs skinner. So, then I go downstairs to switch laundry around and my Dad had to make a comment about my clothes. ERRRRRRRR. Doesn't he know by now, being married for 26+ years, having 3 daughters, that you do NOT say something to a chick about her clothes/size, unless it's nice.

So, now this wake up call of mine...happens to fall on a holiday weekend. I did just clean the exercise thing, guess I should use it as more then a clothes rack. While, I know I'm fat, I hate the idea of not eating what I want, when I want, and I hate exercising. BUT I will have clothes to wear and look decent come June!

Crabby T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home