The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Homewrecker

So, Blogger & I have been fighting tons lately. I'm totally addicted to blogging, so I'm not giving up just yet. I might start typing my posts in Word & then C/P them to lovely blogger, so I don't have to retype something say 4 times!

I've got my head above water. Seeing my Mom be so depressed, I just *snap* out of mine, usually. Things are getting so much closer to better in my crazy life. To not have a life, my life is crazy lately.

SML, the sweetheart that he can be, brought me lunch today! Score! Yay! Oh happy day! Panara Bread for me!! So much for that weight I was going to start loosing yesterday. Stress & depression really put a damper on my weight loss abilities!

I had to run to the store about an hour ago, on the way back, out of no where, I started thinking about my friendship with ST. I wish I could remember/figure out what triggered this thinking. For him, he's putting a decent effort forward to us being on speaking terms. I need to put a better effort forward. With time & prayer...

That's my answer for everything lately...time & prayer. Eeeek. That doesn't answer the "Whats for lunch tomorrow?" question!

I actually voted for American Idol people tonight. 2 people actually, Anthony & Carrie. Took me about 45 minutes before I got through at all. Now I know why I normally don't vote!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home