The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

When You Say Nothing At All

I just sent a text message to SML. It simply said..."I'm sick of being sad." Seriously, SML is the only person (non-family) that totally knows about all the stress/depression going on in my life. Jess, Grace, & Kris know some what. I just am sick of being sad, sick of hiding my sadness, sick of pretending to be happy. I mean, overall, I'm doing very well, all things concidered! I just had myself believing that after Easter, things would be so much better.

I told Shell tonight, I'm not allowing myself to deal with this ST & him having a girlfriend situation. I have way to much other stuff to deal with, that's on the back burner, yet killing me deeply, slowly. I want to be able to deal with it (at least, deal with it better then I am currently!) & get over it. Then again, I've been wanting to be over ST for many months now. I want to be his friend, I want to love him as only a friend, I want to be happy (& not jealous) for him, I want to be able to trust again.

Clown & the 35 year old from work are moving into their apartment this weekend. Seriously, I'm glad that situation blew up in my face when it did. I'm glad I'm out of it. I'm entertained! Totally. I really like(d) the 35 year old, but she, sort of, reminds me of JJ.

Kris (one of my work buds!) & I have to get on the same page with our schedules dammit! She's such a cool kid, yet I get to talk to her, hang out with her, like once every other orange moon.

Off to do some useless blog reading or something.

Peace, love, and dry skin to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home