The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Like A Child

Wahooooo! I figured out how to re-name the links ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!! Miracle, I know.

Another rough day, but I got through it without that much headache.

Poor SML. That kid really takes some shit from me sometimes. I always feel bad, its not fair to him, but I know he's my friend & loves me no matter what! He brought me lunch today. It was so nice outside, that we sat at the picnic table, just eating (okay, he was watching me eat) and chit chatting. I got a call on my cell phone, with some not good news from a not nice person. I got off the phone and basically was like "Lunch is over, I'm going back to work" and stormed inside. He tried to stop me, but I basically wasn't listening. When things don't go my way & laying in bed crying isn't in option in dealing with them, the best thing I can do, really, the only thing I know to do, is to stay BUSY!

I just realized I missed The Bachelor yesterday! That sucks!

This past Friday, a friend of Jo's passed away in a car accident. Accident Today, was Jennifer's viewing. It went much smoother then I was preparing myself for. First time, I have ever been to the viewing at a Church. Small Town USA can't handle when 11 people die in car accidents in 2 days.

In theory, I should go to bed soon, because I HATE my 05:20 alarm, but I just don't feel like it. Maybe I should pack a lunch. Maybe I should do this, that, and everything. Yay. Being in my brain is so weird sometimes.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home