The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 11, 2005

What I Miss The Most

Maybe if I type my little funny story, I'll stop crying for 5 minutes. Actually, I watched TV in the living room for 1.5 hours without crying. Of course, I had to play games on commericals and stuff to keep my mind busy.

I get home from work today. My mom has this fancy air freshener from Bath & Body Works. I just bought her a refill for it a couple of weeks ago. I looked at it today and it was empty! That went really quick! Wait, she has it plugged in upside down! It leaked out!

So, I go flip it the right way. The container is oily but there is no spot on the floor or anything.

About an hour later, I see my cat. Bad is a little black & white normal cat. Yeah, now Bad is black & pink and smells like sweetpea!

T out.

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 11, 2005 11:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol about the Sweetpea'ed Bad.

And I'm sorry about ST. But honestly? It sounds like he's just in a hurry to get hitched, T. I really don't think this has anything to do with you and him. I know it's impossible to think about these things rationally right now. But I guarantee you in a few years, you'll be able to see this much clearer. And I guarantee you that you won't be alone forever. I promise.

 
At Monday, April 11, 2005 11:21:00 PM, Blogger T said...

I'm such a ditz sometimes! I refer to a good friend of mine, as K, in my blog. Yet, when she signs a comment "K", I can't figure out who it is! Reason #308 K rocks! She reads my blog while vacationing in Hawaii!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home