The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Walk That Line

I slept! I slept like a baby! For 8 hours, without waking once...then 2 more hours of cat-napping. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I still tired? You bet!

I woke up in a slight panic, because Dad & I were supposed to be going to a meeting at the Fire Dept about joining the volunteer squad. Well, that was resolved, for now, much better then I tought. I love my Daddy. He's so cool, most of the time.

Last night I spent some time playing around online, looking for a radio (cd player/xm combo device) for my new car. Seems like nothing fits! If thats the case then, I'll have to get XM like ST has and call it good. Now, do I have the brains to figure it out, that's another story.

Speaking of ST, I haven't talked to him at all, since last Sunday. I don't think I'll be talking to him anytime soon, either. Sad but true. Do I miss him and love him? Of course. He's got his own life right now and I just don't seem to fit in it where I feel I deserve to be, so I'll just back out of trying to be his friend for a little while. I've got to dig up his address for my Mom. Hopefully I can find it without having to call him.

Have I mention that I don't want to go to Adrian AT ALL today?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home