The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Break This Chain

I have a friend. Her name is Shell. She's SO cool! Shell has a usually great boyfriend named J. Well, for the first time since her and J started dated...Shell's guy bashing! Yay! Shell & T guy bashing together. Great fun. Fun I needed today!

To quote Shell... "yeah they are all assholes in some ways let me tell you"

That line totally made my day! More then Shell will ever realize! Its so nice to know even the happiest relationships aren't roses all the time!

I have another friend. His name is SML. He's pretty cool too. He is letting my guy bash without getting defensive. He just continues to try and make me smile.

The Bachelor comes on in a few minutes. I don't know if I can handle mushy TV tonight.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home