The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Mr Mom

So, I promised some details. My thoughts are still all over the place.

Friday, work was okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I'm annoyed that the meeting Grace keeps telling me about hasn't happened yet! I need to get hired on by my real company NOW! Enough of this contract BS. Every time Clown walks by I just laugh. I feel bad, but seriously. The kid tried to play like 5 people in the same office and some how, he now lives with one of them. I'm so glad that it didn't take me that long to catch on to his poorly played game.

After work, I did some skating, napping, dining with Shell & J. Then we went driving around, trying to think of something to do. We are such a exciting gang. I don't care, I don't know, whatever. We ended up at a friend's house, drinking a little, playing euchre, and just hanging out. It was cool. I didn't even get picked on that much. After we get back to Shell's, I call up SML. Him and I went and got some late night junk food that I don't need! While there, we run into some people that I just don't want to deal with! What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Saturday, well...let's see. Clean Gma's house, roller blade, go to the library. Interesting trip to the library! Then I did some shopping with Shell. 2 new tops, 1 major bar top, the other is for the bar, but I can wear it other places. I think its the first time I've ever spent more money at the mall then Shell!

So, then the night gets exciting. Bowling. Yay! Oh wait, we dislike this bowling gig totally. 2 more times! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I'm on lanes 1-2 and Shell's way down on like 19-20! Shell was bowling P's parents, so P was always down there. Its hard to get away from someone that bugs me, when she's running to the same place I am! What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

So, after bowling, we go grab some grub. While there, ST calls. Wants to know what I'm up to. I need to learn to lie sometimes. To make a long story short...Shell, J, and I end up going to one of my favorite bars. ST & Ann meet us there. I wish everyone could understand and respect my & ST's desire to be friends. It was a tad wierd, but honestly, nothing I couldn't handle. I did feel bad because J was (so he said) uncomfortable. At one point, Ann went to the bar or something. ST looked at me, asked if I was okay. I had to look at the ceiling, and let him know that overall, I was cool T looking at ceiling=avoiding crying. We were all just kinda chilling, drinking, around a table. Then ST lights up a cigerette. Mr. Anti-Smoking USA. The one that bitched about my social smoking back before he knew me! It just set me OFF!!!!!! I slammed the last inch of my drink, looked at Shell & J, and said "I'm ready to go." So, they polish off the rest of their drinks and we say our goodbyes. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

So, hanging out with ST & Ann wasn't that bad, at all. Nothing I couldn't handle. I didn't cry AT ALL! I did have to look at the ceiling for about 10 seconds, but even now nearly 24 hours later, I haven't cried. I wish them the best. I'll keep my opinions about their relationship to myself (at least, for now.) After spending lots of time processing and over processing things...my conclusion...my OPINION...
1) The smoking thing PISSES ME OFF! I reallllllllly dislike smoking, smokers. Its just me. When ST & I talked today (2 times, maybe 5 minutes total), I told him that. He says its just a social thing. My ass. That's how they all start. I don't respect smokers. Snotty, maybe. That's me.
2) The ST that was there last night, wasn't the ST that I know, love, think the world of, respect, etc. If the ST that was there last night is the real (new) ST, then I'm better off. Not saying he's a bad person...but it just makes it OBVIOUS why we won't work.
3) ST & I being friends (with or without Ann and my non exist significant other) is a possiblity. I don't wish ill upon him (or them!).
4) I'm a snot. Wait, I knew that. I might be single forever, but at least, I'll be being true to MYSELF and to God.

Later, SML & I got into it...again. We basically had to re-hash the "He is in love with me, I love him as a friend" battle. Its basically cool now. He started a blog. Copy cat! SML Now if he would just show me how to put links on my side!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home