The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Onward Christian Soldier

I promise I'll get to the interesting details of my weekend sometime soon...I need to process information before I type, plus need to make sure all the liquor is out of my system.

God amazes me. He's so awesome! Awhile back, a lady at Church (that REALLY rubbed me the wrong way until recently) was testifying about how so often she wants to say/do something not right but God takes charge and makes her do the right thing. Over the past few weeks and SO MUCH SO in the past few days, I've realized how true that it. Its been so cool to realize, to see, that God is inside of me and alive! If God wasn't taking control over everything, I think I would be dead or in jail! I'm sick of taking the higher road, with everything (mainly the ST situation lately), it would be much easier to yell, scream, and hate everything...but that's not how God wants me to be! I just wish others could see that its not me being nice truly, its God leading me to that path.

I had a fun weekend with my friends, hung out with ST & Ann too. Like I said, interesting. Details coming...

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home