The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

You've Got A Friend

Ahhhh. I can finally sit down, breathe, relax...for about an hour anyway.

I've been VERY busy lately, which has been a good thing I think.

Tuesday night SML & I went to see Beauty & The Beast. Wasn't the greatest production I've seen, but I still enjoyed the show, myself, and my company! The poor candlestick guy, his mic kept cutting in and out, so for about 1/2 of the first act, he had to use a hand held microphone. There were tons of little kids there are dressed up. Awww. Baby fever, not at all! Just Awwwww! There was a little girl behind us, she was maybe 3 years old. She farted SO loud. Everyone was dying laughing. Her poor parents. We were in the 2nd from back row on the balcony. The annoying ushers started changing the trash during the last 2 songs. It was really loud, them playing with the bags and such. ANNOYED! All in all, I had a great time. The timing was great too. I really needed a big distraction.

Since Monday & Tuesday, I jetted out of work right at 15:00, I knew I needed to work late the rest of the week. Well, yesterday EIGHT out of about 30 afternoon people called in. That's a TON! So, finally I called it a day at 18:30. I was so exhausted, I decided to crash at Gma's again. It was nice to just be able to chill, watch TV, read, etc. in peace and quiet. No Mom, Dad, pets, computer. I was able to do a lot of praying and thought gathering.

After another 9.5 hour work day today, I did some running around after work. Got home about 20:00. Ate dinner, I think it made me sick. Damn Hungry Howies. Finally got off my butt and did my state taxes, since I'm busy tomorrow night. I owe the lovely State of Michigan $27. As much as I dislike paying it, and paying taxes in general, I'm glad to pay it to live in a country as great as ours! Finished up all my paperwork for the fire dept. Did I mention, I'm trying my best to get into Hickville USA Volunteer Fire Dept? Its considered volunteer, but its really paid on call. So, on my way into work tomorrow, I have to drop off both my taxes and the fire dept paper work! Bright and early at 07:00! Yay!

I've procrastinated terribly dealing with a problem with my car. There is some BS about the insurance. I have insurance, but blah blah blah. Its a headache. I've put it off since Tuesday. Sucks that I've been slammed at work and the insurance co. is opened like 09:00 to 17:00 and when you call you are literally on hold for 30 minutes.

I talked to ST for a long time today, via the great telephone device. He called and he wasn't at work or wasn't out of town! Miracles do happen, now & then! We talked about some emotional type stuff and I didn't get upset at all! Yay! I'm really okay. I know I'll have my bad days, but I'm okay. Of course, part of my head still has TONS of questions, but I'm following the advice of some of my wise, been there/done that friends...I am not going to hurt myself more and ask questions I really don't want an answer too! I did ask a few questions today, and I got answers. We discussed how I'm going to be single forever. I wish he would have been like "T, you won't be single forever, there is someone out there for you, someone perfect for you." But...no! He basically agreed with me! It was a VERY NICE conversation! Probably the best one we've had in months! Heck, I even had to call him back tonight regarding some of my fire fighter junk and he answered his phone! He never answers my calls these days!

This week has been one of the best weeks at work in a LONG time! Probably actually, after how things have been going lately, the best week since I moved to this department about 11 months ago. Clown & 35 Year Old BOTH are out of my department!!!!! Now, I really like 35 year old, she's cool. I just don't like her & Clown. Clown just got moved 2 departments down, he's basically doing the same thing. 35 Year Old got a promotion and I'm very happy for her. I think the timing is interesting since Jess wanted them out so bad! Jess & Grace have been whispering about me all week. Grace keeps telling me something GOOD is going on. I'm impatient! I want to know NOW.

This is the post that never ends...yes it goes on & on my friends.

Tomorrow, I'm doing dinner with Shell & J. Possibly some other friends too. Then maybe a little D & B action or something exciting. SML gets off work earlier then he was supposed to, so he might join in the fun. We shall see. I'm not sitting home on a Friday night! Actually, even if we just grab dinner, I'm still not sitting home...I'll be sitting at my Gma's! Gma is up north (she has my mom...YAY!) so I stay there often!

Since I worked so late Wednesday, I missed David's Friends. I feel bad, but that's life and God knows, I have to make money.

SML brought me lunch today, and flowers. Awwwwww. He's like a super hero trying to save the male species from the wrath of T. If I hear from another person that I work with, just date him, he's so good to you...I'm going to kick them. Yes, he's great to me. Been there, done that. He's just my friend. He's a great guy, but just not the guy for ME.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home