The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Can Only Imagine

My family cracks me up. They get home from up north and decide its time to work outside. Its nice out, its Spring. Makes sense. Yeah....RIGHT! Until that has to do with waking me from my much needed nap to plant 29,382 (more) trees. We plant this many trees every Spring, come Autumn there is maybe 2 alive, that handy dandy tractor driver hasn't cut down.

Okay, so we planted 18 more trees today. Dad is determined these will thrive because they are much bigger then usual. So maybe come October we will have 3 left!

I should figure out what I'm wearing to Church. I have to leave in about 20 minutes, I've got sopping wet hair, have to eat dinner, and get ready. Yeah...we'll probably be late. I'll blame Jo.

My Dad is such a nut. I got out of the shower to have a message on my cell phone. Its my Dad. Telling me about my car warranty. 1) We live in the same HOUSE and he calls me. 2) We just were hanging out outside planting trees for hours, couldn't tell me then?!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home