The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Go Back

Its been a long time since I've been woken up during the middle of the night with an anxiety attack. At 04:33 I rolled over, in full fledge anxiety attack mode. I tried my best to ignore it, to talk myself thru it, etc. Nothing is working.

Growing up, my Dad always said "An emergency on your part does NOT mean an emergency on my part." I think I'm going to have to use that line today.

I've had my car since Friday 04/08/05. Yesterday morning the salesman called yelling at me that he needed more paperwork ASAP. Paperwork that he knows I don't have! If they would have told me 2 weeks ago, they were in need of this stuff, I could have started working on it then...but NO! So, now I'm stressed to a max, busting ass to try to find stuff to please them. I just want this mess OVER!

Now, I have to be up for work in less then 1.5 hours. I'm screwed. If I can't sleep for 2 hours, no point in sleeping.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger. Give it to God. I'm fully aware of all that stuff...but still AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home